Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso de Registo nº 299/2017 de 27/06/2017
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 3,0 OT , Cód. 63762.
- Marta Margarida Santos Dionísio
The students should know how to: apply a set of skills in communicative situations in the specific area of the Television Direction and Production; develop interpretation and written skills, using the English language in a fluent way;identify and use specific vocabulary related to the field of study.
1. English Language - daily communication and professional context
2. The world of work
3. Technology in today's society
4. Audiovisual and Multimedia
5. Technical vocabulary related to the field of Television Direction and Production
6.1 Pronouns and Artilces
6.2 Verb Tenses
6.4 Adjectives and Adverbs
- A test at the end of the semester - 60%;
- Practical exercises, oral participation and attendance - 20%
- Research assignment(written and oral) - 20%.
- Written Exam - 80%
- Research work (oral/written)-20%
- Glendinning, E. (2011). Oxford English for Careers - Technology 1. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Glendinning, E. (2011). Oxford English for Careers - Technology 2. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Dooley, J. e Evans, V. (2018). On Screen - B1. Berkshire: Express Publishing
- Evans, V. e Dooley, J. (2014). On Screen - B2. Berkshire: Express Publishing
Theoretical and pratical lectures that develop the skills of reading, listening, speaking and writing through the use of multimedia tools and others.
Software used in class