2 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 12,0 S , Cód. 20228.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
1. A theoretical-practical perspective of Marketing with focus on case study.
2. An approach to marketing mix management with focus on the critical role of brand as an instrument of greater aggregation of value to supply in heavily competitive markets.
3. Critical appraisal skills of marketing communication concepts in an integrated perspective with the other elements of the marketing mix.
1) The Marketing area and its evolution
2) Positioning, target and segmentation of marketing plan
3) Marketing Mix
4) Public and social marketing
5) Relational marketing
6) Health services marketing
It can be done through written test, work (to be developed, presented and discussed in class) or paper. The final evaluation will cover all the subjects taught during the semester and will correspond to 100% of the evaluation. Minimum score of (10) ten points.
Evaluation by examination: Work or individual test (theoretical-practical, individual, written), which covers both the theoretical component and the practical component, which derives from the analysis of one or two scientific articles presented during the period of continuous evaluation.
- Berkowitz , E. (2016). Essentials of Health Care Marketing, Fourth Edition. EUA: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Dionisio, P. e , E. (2015). Mercator da lingua portugesa. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Thomas, R. (2014). Marketing Health Services. EUA: AUPHA
Theoretical classes to expose basic concepts, associated with practical application, where the teacher plays a moderating role, placing the student at the center of learning. Case studies and scientific articles will be used.
Software used in class