Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 10852/2016 - 05/09/2016
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 5,0 OT , Cód. 938037.
- Ana Patrícia Bidarra dos Santos Lourenço (2)
- Carla Maria P. Calado Rodrigues do Rego (2)
- Fernando Manuel Conceição Costa (2)
- Fernando dos Santos Antunes (1)(2)
- Leonor da Costa Pereira Loureiro (2)
- Ricardo Pereira Triães (2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Within the technical-scientific domain of conservation and restoration of cultural heritage, in its functional areas of preservation, conservation and restoration, the student should be able to:
-Develop the knowledge previously acquired, throughout its education and training process;
-Apply sedimented knowledge and develop new knowledge and technical-scientific skills in new situations;
-Develop competences related to their labor market, at the sector of economic activity of the conservation and restoration of the integrated and mobile cultural heritage, both at the level of the companies in the sector and the subsidiaries and partners of this sector, as well as the entities and organizations (publicas and private) proprietary or responsible for the management, the safeguarding and enhancement, and the preservation, conservation and restoration of cultural heritage, such as archaeological sites, buildings and monuments (civil and religious), museums, archives and libraries, and private collectors;
-Developing habits and practices of communication and dissemination of the works and research carried out, privileging the communication and public presentation of the projects developed, and encouraging and valuing the publication of articles related to the project work or its results, in national and international magazines of the sector/domain, favoring those that have peer review.
The student, in the context of the course, should produce:
-One Project in Conservation and Restoration, subordinate to optional specialty he have selected, and whose subject and structure will be submitted, discussed and agreed with the professor, who will ensure the follow-up;
-One public oral presentation of his Project in Conservation and Restoration, supported by multimedia document.
Specialties provided by the Course:
Ceramic materials;Stone materials; Retablos and Woodcarving; Wood sculpture; Furniture; Easel painting; Graphics documents.
-Written Research Work - Conservation-Restoration project (80%);
-Public Oral Presentation of Project (10%);
-Computer Multimedia Document supporting the oral presentation(10%).
- AIRES-BARROS, L. (1991). Alteração e Alterabilidade das rochas. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Instituto Nacional de Investigação Científica, Centro de Petrologia e Geoquímica da Universidade Técnica de Lisboa
- OAKLEY, V. e BUYS, S. (1993). The Conservation and Restoration of Ceramics. London: Butterworth, Heinemann
- PERUSINI, G. (1989). Il Restauro dei Dipinti e delle Sculture Lignee. Firenze: Del Bianco Editore
- ROTAECHE, M. e ORDOÑEZ, L. e ORDOÑEZ,, C. (1996). Il Mobile: Conservazione e Restauro. Fiosole: Nardini Editore
Tutorial sessions to support students in the preparation of projects including the provision of specific reading.
Software used in class