Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso nº 1804/2017 de 16/02/2017
5.5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP
- Maria Teresa da Luz Silveira
Lectures exploring subject matter, theoretical-practical
classes and laboratory sessions to apply skills acquired.
1. Volumetry and gravimetry
4. Vis and UV spectrophotometry
5. Emission flame photometry
6. Atomic absorption spectrometry
Written tests(60%)and reports on performed laboratory work (40%).
- Christian, D. (2013). Analytical Chemistry. New York: John Wiley & Sons
- Skoog, D. e West, D. e Holler, F. e Crouch, S. (2013). Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry. New York: Thomson Brooks/Cole
- Gonçalves, M. (2001). Métodos Instrumentais de Análise de Soluções Análise Quantitativa. Lisboa: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
The teaching methodology, based on oral exposure with support in slideshow, in carrying out exercises and laboratory practices allows students to acquire skills in order to be able to apply the theoretical concepts and choose the method of analysis t
Software used in class