Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso n.º 1895/2018 - 12/02/2018
5.5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT , Cód. 61755.
- Rui Miguel Sardinha Proença (2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Basic knowledge of computer and digital imaging.
Students should learn the key tools and concepts in the field of electronic text processing and vector drawing and be able to apply them to graphic design and technology.
- Introduction to Informatics.
- Creation and edition of a text file using letterpress printing rules.
- Digital imaging; distinction between bitmap and vector images.
- Edition and production of vector images.
Ongoing assessment: 2/3 attendance. Exempt from taking exam:mimimum mark of 10/20. Practical assignments. Excluded from final assessment: 2/3 attendance and <10 assignments.
Final assessment: 2/3 attendance. Final practical examination.
- LÉLIS, C. (2009). Illustrator CS3 & CS4 - Curso Completo. Lisboa: FCA - Editora de Informática, Lda.
(2010). Adobe Illustrator CS5: Classroom in a book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
(2012). Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
(2012). Adobe Illustrator CS6: Classroom in a book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
Lectures supported by audiovisual resources.
Execution of practical exercises throughout the semester.
Document creation, edition and preparation.
Software used in class