Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 1887/2016 - 05/02/2016
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Maria Alexandra Falcão Bento Baptista Vilhena de Carvalho
The students should familiarise themselves with the concept of organisational culture and how to create and change it. They should be aware of the significance of communication within an organisation.
I Concepts; Organizational Processes, structure and design; Effectiveness in Organizations. II Organizational Culture. Socialization and culture; Characteristics of Effective Socialization; Societal Values of systems. III Individual Differences and Behavior at Work. Basis for Understanding Behavior at Work; Individual variables. IV The Communication and Organization.
Continuous assessment: written test (60%) and essay (40%). Examination waiver student with at least 10 points in each of the components.
Exams: Written test (100%).
- Cunha, M. (1994). Organizações e Recursos: Perspectivas de Ecologia Organizacional. Ponta Delgada: Eurosigno
- Rego, A. (2013). Comunicação Pessoal e Organizacional. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Ivancevich, J. e Matteson, M. (2002). Organizational Behaviour and Management. New York: McGraw Hill
- Marques, C. e Cunha, M. (1996). Comportamento Organizacional e Gestão de Empresas. Oeiras: D. Quixote
Lectures and practical classes.
Software used in class