Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 1887/2016 - 05/02/2016
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL + 15,0 OT
- Maria Alexandra Falcão Bento Baptista Vilhena de Carvalho
This module aims to provide the students with skills that will allow them to develop research activity in human sciences related issues as a basis for other modules belonging to their programme of study as well for further studies or their future profession.
I - Breaking with common-sense. II - Research methods and techniques in human sciences III - Research strategies and stages. IV - General Methodology. V - Methods and techniques. Fieldwork; Surveys and questionnaires; The interview. VI - The research. VII - The hypothesis. Assumptions and operational work. VIII - Sampling.
Final written test and practical work developed in practical classes. Students with a minimum mark of 10/20 will be exempted from examination.
- Santos Silva, A. e Pinto, J. (2006). Metodologia das Ciências Sociais. Lisboa: Edições Afrontamento
- Quivy, R. e Campenhoudt, L. (2008). Manual de Investigação em Ciências Sociais. Lisboa: Gradiva
- Sampieri, R. (2007). Metodologia de Pesquisa. Brasil: McGraw Hill
- Ghiglione, R. e Matalon, B. (1993). O Inquérito - Teoria e Prática. Oeiras: Celta
Lectures and tutorials.
Software used in class