Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3393/2016 - 04/03/2016
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Pedro
Implement a marketing plan through the management of marketing policies. Development of a communication and digital marketing plan. Develop new products, pricing and define distribution channels. Merchandising policies. After-sales service and quality control.
1-Product; 2-Price; 3-Place; 4-Promotion; 5-Digital Marketing and the new media; 6-Merchandising and point of sale management; 7-After-sales service and quality control.
Continuous evaluation. Practical work of achievement (40%) with presentation and discussion (minimum grade ten) and a test (60%) (minimum grade eight).
Normal exam: exam (100%).
- Al, E. e Bertoncello, S. (2008). Marketing Operacional - Abordagem em Logistica, Marketing, Business to Business e Marketing Relacional. Brasilia: DVS Editora
- , . e , . e Et al, . e Dionisio, P. (2015). Mercator da Lingua Portuguesa . Lisbos: Publicacoes D. Quixote
- Donnellan, J. (2013). Merchandising Buying and Management. London: Bloomsbury
- Kotler, P. e Al, E. (2008). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
The teaching aims to promote the reading and discussion of case studies, the realization of short and medium term work, as well as the exposition of concepts and the visualization of cases.
Software used in class