Publication in the Diário da República: RCC 01/04/2011 [DR.7678/2011 26.05.2011]
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
- Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Pedro
Discuss and think about the ethics of business management
Understand the market agents and dynamics
Know the main market research techniques;
Create a marketing plan.
Knowing the specifics of marketing and brand management
1. Marketing history and ethics;
2. Market analysis;
3. Segmentation and Positioning;
4. Marketing Mix;
5. Marketing plan;
Continuous evaluation. Practical work of achievement (40%) with presentation and discussion (minimum grade ten values) and a test (60%) (minimum grade eight values).
Normal exam: exam (100%).
- Keller, K. e Georgson, M. (2008). strategic Brand Management - An European Perspective. UK: Prentice Hall
- Kotler, P. (2008). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
- Kotler, P. (2007). Marketing para o Século XXI. Lisboa: Editorial Presença
- Lévy, J. e Lindon, D. e Dionisío, P. e Vicente Rodrigues, J. (2004). Mercator XXI - Teoria e Prárica do Marketing. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
The pedagogical methods promote the analysis and discussion of case-studies, short and medium term essays, besides the lectures and case viewing.
Software used in class