Publication in the Diário da República: RCC 01/04/2011 [DR.7678/2011 26.05.2011]
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
- Manuel António Diogo Carlos
An overview as complete as possible of the legal discipline of business and economic activities of their respective agents, as well as legal acts developed in this area.
I - Introduction;
II - Of the acts of trade;
III - general rules of commercial acts;
IV - The subject of business;
V - The Merchant Organization;
VI - The protection of company;
VII - Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Corporate Restructuring;
VIII - Commercial Contracts;
IX - The securities;
X - Companies.
Two frequencies, being "Approved" the student who obtains an average of 10 values. The student "Admitted to the Exam", do a written examination, being "Approved" if obtains 10 values. At the time of appeal, it is "Approved" if obtains 10 values.
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Coimbra: Almedina
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial - Das Sociedades Comerciais. (Vol. II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pupo Correia, M. (2013). Direito Comercial. Lisboa: Ediforum
- Cordeiro, M. (2012). Manual de Direito Comercial. Coimbra: Almedina
Theoretical and practical lessons, in which the various syllabuses are developed, followed by a period stop solving practical exercises and answering questions.
Software used in class