Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º16228/2009 - 15/07/2009
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 28,0 T + 42,0 PL + 5,0 OT + 5,0 O
- José Casimiro Nunes Pereira
Knowledge of object-oriented programming and of Data Base Systems
Development of skills for the specification/design of Information Systems, with UML language and RUP method.
- Specification of systems requirements
- UML - Unified Modelling Language
- Why specification is important?
- Introduction to the UML
- The notation of UML language
- Study of UML Diagrams
- Definition of software tests
- RUP (Rational Unified Pro
- Written Test (40%);
- Practical Coursework (50%);
- Laboratory Coursework (10%)
Minimum grade in each parcel: 7,0 values
- O`Neill, H. e Nunes, M. e Ramos, P. (2010). Exercícios de UML. (pp. 1-288). Lisboa: FCA / LIDEL
- Fowler, M. (2007). UML distilled, 3rd Ed. NY: Addison-Wesley
- Stevens, P. (2006). Using UML - Software Engineering with Objects and Componentes. England: Addison-Wesley
- Borges, J. (2015). Modelação de Dados em UML - Uma abordagem por problemas. Portugal: FCA - Editora de Informática, Lda
Lectures and tutorials.
Software used in class
Use of software development tools is made available to Instituto Politecnico de Tomar by the Academic Training Partner Program from Visual Paradigm for educational use.