Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 3359/2013 - 01/03/2013
5.5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT
- Rui Miguel Sardinha Proença
Basic knowledge of computer and digital imaging
Students should learn the key tools and concepts in the field of electronic text processing and vector drawing and be able to apply them to graphic design and technology.
- Introduction to Informatics.
- Concepts of hardware and software.
- Creation and edition of a text file using letterpress printing rules.
- Digital imaging; distinction between bitmap and vector images.
- Edition and production of vector images
Ongoing assessment: 2/3 attendance. Exempt from taking exam:mimimum mark of 10/20. Practical assignments. Excluded from final assessment: 2/3 attendance and <10 assignments.
Final assessment: 2/3 attendance. Final practical examination.
(2012). Adobe Illustrator CS6: Classroom in a book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
(2012). Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
(2010). Adobe Illustrator CS5: Classroom in a book. New Jersey: Adobe Press
- LÉLIS, C. (2009). Illustrator CS3 & CS4 - Curso Completo. Lisboa: FCA - Editora de Informática, Lda.
Lectures supported by audiovisual resources.
Execution of practical exercises throughout the semester.
Document creation, edition and preparation.
Software used in class