Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 13772/2014 - 12/11/2014
4 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 45,0 TP
- António Anacleto Viegas Ferreira
Students should be aware of the importance of the participation of stakeholders in corporate governance and ethical and deontological principles listed in the Code of Ethics of Chartered Accountants.
1. Concept of ethics and deontology
2. Corporate Ethics
3. The undertaking as an ethically reponsible organization
4. The individual and social factors of an organisational dynamics
5. By-laws and Code of Ethics for OCD.
6. Case studies.
Continuous Assessment: Practical work with presentation (25%)
Test with a minimum mark of 8/20 (75%)
Final Assessment: examination for those students who don't obtain a minimum mark of 10/20 in continuous assessment
- Nunes, M. (2010). Estatutos da OTOC - anotado. lisboa: Vida Económica
(2008). Introdução à Ética Empresarial. Lisboa: Príncipia Editora
- Helena e cardoso, C. (2007). Gestão Ética e Socialmente Responsável. Lisboa: RH
Current issues and discussion of relevant case studies;
Consultations and development of practical work taking into consideration the themes presented;
Audio-visual support (data-show, powerpoint).
Software used in class