8 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 24,0 T + 12,0 PL + 12,0 TP + 8,0 S + 32,0 OT + 10,0 O , Cód. 20152.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
1. Understand the importance of an ethical and socially responsible business. Develop skills that are in line with the organisation's strategy concerning social practices and policies
2. Develop communication skills taking into account the organisation's strategy
a) Multicultural Management and Corporate Communication
b) Team Leadership and Management
c) Change Management
d) Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
e) Human Performance Management
The evaluation method consists in a written test and practical work, wherein both components have a 50% of the final grade weight.
- Armstrong, M. (2013). Handbook of Personnel Management Practice. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
- Crespo de Carvalho, J. (2013). Negociacao. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Silabo
- Gomes da Silva, V. e Lopes dos Reis, F. (2014). Capital Humano. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Sílabo
- Taylor, R. (2013). Creativity at Work. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
The course is organized in theoretical and practical sessions where they are taught the planned syllabus, using support materials, PowerPoint presentations and practical application exercises of acquired concepts.
Software used in class
ERP- HRM, Trainning Management.