Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9786/2014 de 29/07/2014
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 21,0 T + 24,0 TP , Cód. 36412.
- Éricka Maria Costa de Amorim (2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
This course unit aims to provide the students with theoretical and practical tools that will enable them to develop the marketing plan for a cultural tourism product, either through the development of case studies or by developing new products.
This course includes the following:
- Market Analysis
- Market Research
- Consumer behaviour and segmentation processes
- Positioning and Branding
- Tourism Marketing
- Marketing as applied to culture
- Marketing as applied to services
- The Marketing Plan
- Creative problem management
- Cultural Entrepreneurship (guest speaker).
An individual paper or project.
Exam for the students who failed to submit the project or didn't achieve the minimum requirements.
- Kotler, P. (2010). Administração de Marketing. São Paulo: Prentice Hall
- Kotler, P. (2010). Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism. London: Pearson
Lectures focused on text reading and discussion, practical cases and documentaries. Preparation of individual and group project assignments with presentation and discussion with peers and lecturer. Complementary literature.
Software used in class