Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9786/2014 de 29/07/2014
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 21,0 T + 24,0 TP , Cód. 36411.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
On completion of the course students will be able to:
- Analyse tourism resources and assess its potential
- Develop creativity as applied to the creation of tourism products
- Understand planning and development processes as applied to tourism products.
- Be familiar with product management
1. Tourism resources and products
2. Development of cultural tourism products
4. Tourist resorts
5. Planning and management of tourist destinations
6. Management of tourist products
Individual project work (80%)
Public presentation (20%)
Optional: Final open-book written examination.
- Boullón, R. (2002). Planejamento do Espaço Turístico. (Vol. ---). (pp. -----). São Paulo: EDUSC
- Gunn, C. (1994). Tourism Planning: basics, concepts, cases.. (Vol. --). (pp. -------). Londres: Taylor & Francis
- Hall, C. (2005). Tourism: rethinking the Social Science of Mobility. (Vol. --). (pp. -----). Harlow: Pearson Education
Lectures and theoretical-practical classes.
Presentation and analysis of scientific papers. An individual project work developed with tutorial guidance.
Software used in class