Publication in the Diário da República: Ext Ata Reun n.23 CTC-ESTT
8 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 75,0 PL + 15,0 OT , Cód. 964311.
- Vitor Dinis Carita de Jesus (2)
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
Knowledge of basic drawing terminology and techniques.
Be able to interpret images.
The students should view the course as an opportunity to practise drawing and as a means to form their own visual thinking and find out their personal style.
Use of drawing as an instrument for the interpretation and configuration of ideas. Development of graphic elements and structures: scales, proportions, axes, framings. Development of
individual variants of plastic expression leading to the creation of
an individual visual language. Development of skills to analyse
and interpret visual elements.
Continuous assessment through theoretical-practical exercises
developed over the academic year.
Attendance, class participation and progress are also assessment items.
- AA. VV., .. (1999). O Génio do Olhar. Desenho como Disciplina. Lisboa: Instituto de Arte Contemporânea
- AA. VV., .. (2000). A Indisciplina do Desenho. Lisboa: Instituto de Arte Contemporânea
- José, J. e Molina, G. (1999). Estrategias del Dibujo en el Arte Contemporáneo. Madrid: Cátedra
- Molina, G. e José, J. (1999). Las Lecciones del Dibujo. Madrid: Cátedra
Varied exercises will be suggested to students, which will give rise to the development of plastic works/projects of a given duration in which they will have the opportunity to explore the contents taught and develop critical skills.
Software used in class