4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 15,0 PL
- Alexandra Águeda de Figueiredo
The aim is for students to acquire skills in the theory and practice of underwater archaeological exploration methodology, are able to choose and apply a methodology to any event and know how to recognize underwater archaeological remains.
1. Underwater archeology: concepts;
2. The evolution of man's relationship with the sea and the underwater world.;
3. The underwater archaeological heritage.;
4. Different types of stations
5. Methods and techniques for archaeological prospection:. Planned; equipment and tools; location and positioning; traces and recognition; registration system, criteria and guidance.
The written test will be done by e-learning.
All tests are different. The questions are randomly chosen and mixed by computer.
In a few moments some more practical component may be required.
Distance learning, through classroom and e-learning/Wimba platform.
Theoretical and practical
Software used in class
E-learning; Wimba; Java;