Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 13862/2010
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP + 3,0 OT
The students will expand their knowledge in the field of mechanical and electrical equipments in difefrent types of buildings. They will be able to draw up, select and explore systems in several types of facilities such as restaurants, laundries, lifts, central vacuum and transformer stations.
1. Restaurant equipment and facilities.
2. Laundry equipment and systems.
3. Lifts and hoists.
4. Central vacuum systems.
5. Transformer stations and lightning protection devices.
6. Capacitor banks and harmonic filters.
7. Cavas and disruption of stress: Uninterruptible Power Supply.
8. Automatic fire detection and intrusion systems(SADI).
Final assessment includes completion of a technical assignment (mechanical component) and a written test
(electrical component). NF = 0.5xTrab + 0.5xPE
Lectures. Practical classes focused on the completion of practical projects. Problem-solving and case study analysis.
Software used in class