Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 14880/2013 de 15/11/2013
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP
- Luís Manuel Mota dos Santos Figueira
Does not apply
Students must possess instrumental skills (cognitive, methodological, technological and terminological), interpersonal skills (interaction and cooperation on personal performance and group) and systemic skills (understanding, sensitivity and generic and specific knowledge about the reality of the co
1. Tourism as a system and its interaction with the territorial components: tourisms geohistory.
2. The impacts of tourism, the appropriation of land and the creation of space tourism (tourist destinations).
3. Tourism, support and geographical concepts of landscape tourism, tourist area, tourist place, tourist place and tourist territory. Technical terminologies and glossaries.
4. The process
Presence (10%), performance in class (10%), preparation and presentation of practical exercise (30%). Written test. (50%). (Students with a grade equal to or higher to 10 do need to take an examination.)
Evaluation by Examination:
Examination consists of practical exercise (50% of final grade) and Written test (50% of final grade).
- Beni (Org.), M. (2012). Turismo- planejamento estratégico e capacidade de gestão.Desenvolvimento regional, rede de produção e lusters.. São Paulo: Editora Manole Ltda
- Bilhim, J. (2008). Teoria Organizacional- Estruturas e Pessoas. Lisboa: Universidade Técnica de Lisboa - ISCSP
- Cunha, L. (2009). Introdução ao Turismo. Lisboa: Editorial Verbo
- Reisinger, Y. (2009). International Tourism - Cultures and Behaviour. New York: Elsevier
The lectures aim to contribute, conceptually and technically, to the acquisition of knowledge inherent to the content and objectives of the course.
The practical classes will be designed to achieve the creation of thematic routes.
Software used in class