Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º16228/2009 - 15/07/2009
12 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 28,0 PL + 28,0 TP + 10,0 OT + 5,0 O , Cód. 911930.
- Luís Miguel Lopes de Oliveira
- António Casimiro Teixeira Batista
- António Manuel Rodrigues Manso
- Luis Agnelo de Almeida
- José Casimiro Nunes Pereira
- Carlos David Magalhães Queiroz
- Paulo Alexandre Gomes dos Santos
- Pedro Miguel Aparício Dias
To foster effective teamwork behaviour and tasks in ICT Project
To establish and control metrics for ongoing ICT products;
To communicate ICT product features to their respective audiences;
To develop written documentation and reports for ICT products.
Markets for ICT-based solutions;
ICT Projects: Lifespan;
System Requirements Specifications.
ICT Project Planning: designing, cost estimation, document analysis and organisation;
Work Breakdown Structure Methodologies;
Team Management for ICT Projects: roles, responsibilities and leadership;
Technical Communication: writing and presenting ICT Projects.
Assessment of assignments carried out by the students including product presentation and documentation (final report)
- Pressman, R. (2005). Software Engineering A Practitioners Approach. NY: McGraw-Hill
Software used in class