Civil Construction Laboratory
Good business practices, quality and accuracy.
Rogerio Sousa, Head
Pedro Manuel da Piedade Costa, Cooperator;
The Civil Construction Laboratory aims to carry out tests and studies, training and conducting examinations under the Civil Engineering and Urban Rehabilitation.
It conducts its business since 1990.
- Conduct the tests in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare reports reflecting faithfully the results of tests.
- Ensure the confidentiality of results.
- Ensure the technical proficiency and updating of human resources.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests
- Achieve a high level in customer satisfaction and users.
- Be a reference laboratory in the region.
Telephone - 249 328 172
Ext. - 7180
E-mail - email@example.com
Cabinet - L180 - Tomar - Campus
Site - www.lec.estt.ipt.pt