WELCOME to IPT.
We are happy to see that you chose to apply with us.
Here you will:
-Find high quality, personalised education;
- Be able to study in a very enriching multicultural environment;
-Live in beautiful city full of history.
- ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF A EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRY OR EQUIVALENT, YOU HAVE BEEN LEGALLY RESIDENT IN PORTUGAL FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS OR YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN LEGALLY RESIDENT IN PORTUGAL FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS, YOU CANNOT APPLY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT.
In this case, you will enjoy the same status as any Portuguese student, benefiting from the same access conditions to all IPT programmes. For undergraduate degree courses applications should be made through the National Competition for Access to Public Higher Education (CNAES), the main access route to Higher Education in Portugal. You can use the results of the national exams you have taken in your home country.
- IF YOU ARE NATIONAL OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Portuguese speaking countries (ANGOLA, BRAZIL, CAPE VERDE, GUINEA-BISSAU, MOZAMBIQUE, SÃO TOMÉ E PRÍNCIPE OR EAST TIMOR) or any OTHER (except those in point 1.), YOU MAY APPLY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT.
IPT offers Undergraduate Degrees in several fields.
Communication and Media
Choose your degree course and prepare the necessary application documents in advance.
- TIMELINES and FEES
The second round of applications runs from 01-06-2021 to 25-06-2021.
The Tuition Fee varies per course from EUR 1250 to EUR 1450 per year.
The Application Fee is EUR 100 and must be made prior to application to attach the proof.
Bank details to make the payment:
IBAN: EN50 0781 0112 0000 0001 2791 7
ADDRESS: Quinta do Contador, 2300 Tomar
BENEFICIARY: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
IPT Tax number: 503767549
You will need a digital copy of the following documents to attach to your application. Prepare them in advance before you apply.
- Identification Document, preferably passport
- Statement of Nationality
- Language Proficiency Statement (if your native language is not Portuguese)
- Secondary School/Intermediate Education/Secondary education exams/ENEM exams certificates
- Proof of payment of application fee
For further questions or information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .