Civil Engineering Laboratory
Good business practices, quality and accuracy.
Ana Paula Machado, Head
The Civil Engineering Laboratory aims to carry out tests and studies, training and conducting examinations under the Civil Engineering and Urban Rehabilitation.
It conducts its business since 1990.
The Portuguese Institute for Accreditation granted at 04-07-2006, accreditation as Testing Laboratory (L0379), according to NP EN ISO / IEC 17025:2005. The scope of accreditation is the testing of concrete, aggregates and soils.
- Conduct the tests in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Prepare reports reflecting faithfully the results of tests.
- Ensure the confidentiality of results.
- Ensure the technical proficiency and updating of human resources.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests
- Achieve a high level in customer satisfaction and users.
- Be a reference laboratory in the region.
Telephone - 249 328 172
Ext. - 7180
E-mail - email@example.com
Cabinet - L180 - Tomar - Campus
Site - www.lec.estt.ipt.pt