Graduates from the master's degree in Digital Content Production are prepared to perform as:
- Process managers or assistant process managers in companies or organisations engaged in the production of digital content;
- Collaborator or responsible for the implementation, programming and administration of systems designed to create and support the use of digital content;
- Members of multidisciplinary teams engaged in the creation of digital contents targeted to a wide range of areas such as dissemination of cultural, heritage and scientific issues;
- Director or middle manager within bodies engaged in the creation, dissemination and management of digital content.
- The master's degree in Digital Content Production gives access to third-cycle programmes in computer engineering, graphic design and related areas according to applicable admission regulations.