Graduates from the master's degree in Digital Content Production are expected to be able to:
- Implement digital sound and image acquisition processes;
- Design and develop multimedia products and use them for a wide variety of purposes: educational, informative or recreational;
- Design and create augmented reality or immersive applications using computer graphics paradigms;
- Develop business ideas in the field of digital content production;
- Develop scripts to serve as a support to messages made up of digital objects.
- Coordinate projects involving the production of digital contents.