Holders of the master's degree in Prehistoric Archaeology and Rock Art are prepared to perform
· Public Sector:
- Municipal Archaeologists;
- Central government (DGPC and attached services);
- Heritage and tourism management services;
· Private Sector:
- Organisations engaged in archaeological activities;
- Organisations engaged in cultural and tourism activities;
- Land management providers.
- Higher polytechnic education;
- University education;
- Professional training in archaeology, cultural heritage and rock art.
· International labour market:
- Higher education;
- Government services;
- Professional training;