Info to candidates
In order to be eligible to this bachelor's degree, students must hold the high-school diploma or legally equivalent qualification with mandatory aproval in the next entry Subjects:
- Mathematics and Physics-Chemistry
Application can also be made through the following special entry routes:
- Students coming from the Portuguese education system through re-admission, degree change and transfer schemes;
- Holders of a Foundation Course Diploma (CET);
- Adults aged more than 23 who have passed tailor-made examinations intended to assess their ability to pursue higher education studies;
- Holders of Intermediary or Graduate degree diplomas;
- Students coming from foreign higher education.
The degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering also accepts:
- Students who have completed the technological specialisation course (CET) in Electrical Installations and Industrial Automation providing equivalence to 5 modules of the degree.
- Students who have completed the technological specialisation course (CET) in Automation, Robotics and Industrial Control providing equivalence to 5 modules of the degree.
Score of the Last Application Placed by General Contingent
Tuition fees and methods of payment