Holders of the master's degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products are expected to:
- contribute to improve tourist products and destinations;
- cooperate with organisations operating in such areas as tourism, culture and heritage;
- evaluate general and specific trends of the tourist system and act pro-actively;
- have a good command of the methods and techniques for inventorying, evaluating and enhancing resources;
- design new products and introduce them in the market according to demand;
- act with responsibility and professional ethics.