Publication in the Diário da República: Aviso nº 3921/2015 - 14/04/2015
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 TP
Prepare students to improve and use creativity with analytical, problema solving, and motivation skills.
1. Creative Attitudes:
A. search for new solutions.
B. Develop the ability of expression.
c. Developing shift in thinking and adaptation.
2. Group creativity exercises.
A Problem solving and humour exercises.
B. Anticipation exercises of thought to the issue.
c. Exercise interpersonal challenges.
d. Exercise challenge convention.
and. Exercise self promoters.
f. Exercise tolerance for uncertainty and risk.
g. Exercise motivation.
H. Decision-making exercises.
3. Enable the spirit of conceptualization of ideas:
The. Generation and synthesis of ideas.
i. Ideas for resources.
ii. Ideas for offer.
iii. Ideas for customers.
iv. Ideas for finance.
v. Ideas for multiple epicenters.
A.. Power of anticipation issues.
B. Process of developing ideas.
iii. Selection criteria.
4. Constitution of the team:
a.. Detecting Creative potential.
B. Detecting conflicts.
c. Detecting behavioural styles in the relationship and on task.
The. Build priority list.
B. Design model.
c. Building the model.
d. Model exposure.
Prototype construction to be present in the end of the course, who will be assigned a classification. The absence to work and the presentation will exclude the student from the evaluation.
- De Bono, E. (2012). Creatividad - 62 ejercicios para desarrollar la mente. (Vol. 1). Espanha: Paidós
- M., J. e Marina, E. (2013). El Aprendizaje de La Creatividad. (Vol. 1). Espanha: Ariel
- Bornstein, D. (2007). Como Mudar o Mundo. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-472). Portugal: Estrela Polar
- Clegg, B. (2016). Instant Creativity. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-183). London: Kogan Page
Methodology exclusively centred on students, who work in a indoor environment, about some programme issue, asking teacher several orientation.
Software used in class