Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 14312/2015 - 02/12/2015
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL + 3,50 OT , Cód. 912315.
- Jorge Rafael Nogueira Raposo
Previous knowledge of geometric solid projections, cuts and sections, dimensioning, dimensional and geometric tolerancing.
To enable students to drawing of mechanical assemblies using advanced 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) techniques.
1. Technical drawing of mechanical assemblies
2. Advanced application in CAD - Computer Aided Design
2.1. Advanced solid modelling
2.2. Surface modelling
2.3. Check mounting assemblies
2.4. Presentation of models in photo-realistic images (render)
2.5. Convert to other CAD formats
Continuous Assessment (Attendance) and Final Assessment (Exam and Appeal) - Students will be assessed in the Curricular Unit taking into account the following components and weighting:
1. Theoretical-practical exercises carried out throughout the semester, with a weight of 70% (ES);
2. Final exercise of a practical model, with a weight of 30% (EF).
The final classification (CF), in continuous assessment (frequency) or final assessment (exam or appeal) is obtained through CF=ES+EF, with no minimum grade for each of the assessment components.
- Silva, A. e Dias, J. e Sousa, L. e Ribeiro, C. e , . (2004). Desenho Técnico Moderno 11ª Edição.. (pp. 704). : Lidel
- Cunha, L. (2010). Desenho Técnico. Lisboa: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- Morais, S. (2006). Desenho Técnico Básico. (Vol. 3). : Porto Editora
After the exposure moments of the theoretical concepts, several practical exercises in CAD will be solved. The SolidWorks software will be used as a tool to apply the theoretical concepts and to solve practical exercises.
Software used in class