Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9982/2016 - 05/08/2016
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP + 2,0 OT
- António Anacleto Viegas Ferreira
- Ricardo Pereira Triães
1.Fundamentals of strategic management process;
2. Understand the relevance of entrepreneurship as a value creation process;
3. Learn how to prepare a business plan;
4. Learn project execution and planning techniques.
1 - Strategy
2 - Analysis, formulation, and implementation
1 - Introduction to entrepreneurship
2 - The entrepreneur
3 - The innovation process and opportunity identification
4 - Business plan
III.BUSINESS IN THE AREA OF CONSERVATION AND RESTORATION
1 - Companies
2 - C&R Laboratories
3 - Projects
4 - Analysis of C&R interventions
Continuous assessment: a written assignment and its presentation performed in group or individually involving the dedvelopment of a Business Plan.
The written assignment must be delivered in paper and digital format, up to 30 A4 pages, font Times size 12, line spacing 1.5. (until 6 June).
The students who fail to submit the assignment within the continuous assessment period will be eligible to take the exam.
A minimum mark of 10/20 is required to pass.
- Silva, E. e Monteiro, F. (2013). Empreendedorismo e plano de negócios. sl: Vida económica
- Ferreira, M. e Santos, J. e Serra, F. (2010). Ser Empreendedor; Pensar, Criar e Moldar a Nova Empresa. sl: Sílabo
- Mintzberg, H. e Quinn, J. e Ghoshal, S. e Lampel, J. (2014). The Strategy Process; Concepts, Contexts, Cases. sl: Pearson Education
- Osterwalder, A. e Pigneur, Y. (2011). Criar Modelos de Negócios. sl: D. Quixote
Teaching methods include presentation of theoretical concepts using visual resources and other media. Theoretical-practical classes focus on case study analysis and proposal of assignments that will allow the students to apply the concepts learned.
Software used in class