Management and Strategy
Design and Graphic Arts
4.5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 3,0 O
- Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Pedro
1.Identify the information about the environment and the company.
2.Understand and know how to apply the concepts, models and techniques.
3.Understand the different aspects of strategic analysis
4.Develop critical thinking. Decision-making.
1. Strategy and planning fundamentals.
2. Strategic analysis.
3. Strategy formulation.
4. Matrix analysis.
5. Planning and control.
6. Strategic organization and implementation.
Two compulsory assessment components: practical work with presentation and discussion 50% weighting - minimum of ten values + Written test 50% weighting - minimum of eight values.
Written test - 100%
- Coulter, M. e Robbins, S. (2009). Management. England: Pearson Prentice Hall
- Carpenter, M. e Sanders, W. (2009). Strategic Management A Dynamic Perspective. England: Pearson Prentice Hall
- Grant, R. (2013). Comtemporary Strategic Analysis. UK: Wiley
- Teixeira, S. (2011). Gestão Estratégica. Lisboa: Escolar Editora
Method of interaction
3.Case study analysis
Software used in class