Design Multimédia III
Design e Tecnologia das Artes Gráficas
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 4,0 OT
- João Manuel de Sousa Nunes Costa Rosa
Basics of multimedia and flash.
Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator.
I. Design multimedia products with social relevance
II. Develop multimedia, layuot and interaction skills
III. Apply design procedures
IV. Develop ideas using software allowing interaction
V. Demonstrate to have critical, autonomy and relational skills
1 Design and co-design procedures and methods
2 Gadgets and needs; examples
3 The prototyping process. The IDEO case
4 Design: information and navigation
5 Interface design; buttons, comands, menus
6 Mockup and development of the prototype. Usability in group. Stakeholders
7 Design of players, buttons and content
8 Hypothesis of real implementation
Continuous assessment: practical exercises, aspects related with design thinking, prototyping, empathy, interpersonal relationships with mates/stakeholders.
Exams in approved examination periods.
- ., .. Sebenta da cadeira. Tomar: .
- Nielson, J. (2001). Homepage usability. Indiannapolis: New Riders Publishing
- Blauvelt, A. (2001). Unfolding Identities. In HELLER, Steven (Ed.). In Education of. (pp. 114-127). Nova Iorque: Allworth Press
- Baggerman, L. (2000). Design for interaction. Beverly: Rockport Publishers
Method of interaction
B)Design thinking: 2D prototyppe
C)Co-design from manipulation and discussion
D)Research: information from stakeholders
E)Problem solving: design using specific software
Software used in class
Flash or similar as After Efects
Eventually InDesign for e-books