5 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 42,0 TP
Understand and depiction of objects appliyng the rules of orthographic views
Knowledge and application of graphic rules for architecture and civil construction by hand and computer aided design.
1. Design rules and standards for Technical Drawing: sheet layouts, scales, linetypes, dimensions, graphic elements.
2. Orthographic views: orthogonal, oblique and pesrpective views.
3. Orthogonal Projections: multiple views (European system)
4. Axonometric projections
6. Computer Aided design: drawing and editing tools
Two assessments, one on the points 1., 2., 3., 4., and 5. (F1) and another on item 6. (F2)
The calculation of the final grade (NF) will be done as follows:
F1 + F2 = NF
Exam waiver will take place if NF is greater than or equal to 09.5
The exam will also have the two components F1 and F2
- Cunha, L. (2010). Desenho Técnico. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Fundação C. Gulbenkian
- Arlindo, S. (2012). Desenho Técnico Moderno. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Lidel
Method of interaction
The expository method is used to explain the main theoretical themes of the curricular unit by expose and explain the contents.
The interrogative method is used by posing questions to the students, inducing their reflection, as well as, allowing a better consolidation of the theoretical and practical contents of the sessions, using dialogue and debates.
The active method is used to allow students to play a central role in discovering and reflecting on the topics under discussion. Students will solve exercises/problems in the classroom. The complexity of the exercises will be gradually increased.
Software used in class