On completion of the bachelor's degree in Design and Graphic Arts Technology the students must have acquire the following skills:
- Communication and representation abilities in such areas as traditional, digital, and multimedia graphics.
- Be familiar with project and work organisation methods.
- Have general knowledge of graphic culture, social sciences and exact sciences.
- Have a good command of graphic technologies.
- Have consolidated knowledge of production planning and organisation as well as quality control and management.
- Have analysis and synthesis skills in the context of communication design .
- Have professional development skills.
- Understand and be able to use the various technological tools and desktop publishing software as well as software for image processing, vectorial drawing, webdesign and multimedia.
- Be able to use pre-press, press and finishing materials, processes and techniques.
- Have management and budgetary skills.
- Have interpersonal relationships and multidisciplinary work skills.
- Have leadership and cooperation abilities.
- Have creativity and initiative.
- Be able to join any graphic and design company - versatility and adaptability.
- Have a global overview of design and graphic technologies and the possibilities in terms of acting strategies.
- Develop technical and creative thinking and be capable of innovating and furthering knowledge.