Design and Graphic Arts, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
4 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 TP + 3,0 O
Know the basic concepts and principles of Quality;
Know the normative references for Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems;
Understand and implement the requirements of NPENISO9001: 2015 and NPENISO 17025: 2018;
Implement measures for continuous improvement.
1. Basic concepts about Quality.
2. Life cycle and fitness for use.
3. Evolution of the Quality Function in organizations.
4. Quality Management and Quality Support Systems
5. Portuguese Quality System.
6. Quality costs
7. Quality control
8. Framework and requirements of ISO Standards for Quality, Environment and Safety Management. Integrated systems.
9. Certification of companies and accreditation of laboratories.
10. Quality Tools.
11. Analysis of the requirements of NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 and NPENISO 17025: 2018;
12. Implementation of Quality Management Systems (QMS) based on ISO 9001: 2015.
13. Quality Audits.
14. Continuous improvement.
15. Importance of communication in the implementation of QMS
16. Importance of Leadership in the implementation of QMS
Written, mandatory work, carried out in groups of 2 to 4, preferably 3, elements with a weighting of 40% in the assessment;
Written test - 60%;
Exam exemption: minimum score of 8 points in the written test (test with a score of 20 points) and total classification, weighted score, greater than or equal to 9.5 points, in the continuous evaluation;
Assessment by Exam in all seasons:
Mandatory written work carried out in assessment continues in groups of 2 to 4, preferably 3, elements with a weighting of 40% in the assessment;
Written test - 60%
Students are approved with a minimum grade of 8 values in the written test (test with a quotation of 20) and total classification, weighted grade, greater than or equal to 9.5.
- Ramos Pires, A. (2004). Qualidade-Sistemas de Gestão da Qualidade. Lisboa: Sílabo
- Capricho, L. e Lopes, A. (2007). Gestão da Qualidade. Lisboa: RH Ed,
- Machado, A. (2020). Apontamentos Gestão da Qualidade. IPT: IPT
- Dafeo, J. (2016). Juran's Quality Handbook. (Vol. 1). Ohaio: McGraw-Hill Education
- Monteiro, , I. (2009). Apontamentos Gestão da Qualidade. (Vol. 1). IPT: IPT
Method of interaction
Expository and interactive classes with presentation of theoretical concepts and practical component with debate on the interpretations and methodologies proposed for quality assurance and management. Discussion and analysis of real cases.
Software used in class