Mestrado em Design Editorial
Holders of the master's degree in Editorial Design are expected to have acquired a wide range of skills namely:
- organise and implement a methodology for editorial projects;
- use, in a structured manner, the several levels of information present in an editorial project;
- organise coherent, structured information based on multiple complex-data platforms trying to achieve a balance between function and form, decodable interface and communicative expression;
- develop an experimentalist posture and practices that will allow individual and original approaches in design and editorial projects;
- implement internationalisation initiatives;
- promote innovation in the editorial market sector;
- use appropriate, state-of-the-art technological tools in order to effectively meet the demands of the editorial design professional area;
- have a good command of editorial processes and techniques.
- develop interpersonal relationships that will allow them to work as part of a team;
- be able to join an editorial planning and organisation unit;
- develop leadership and cooperation projects;
- develop self-learning strategies that will help them to progress in their future professions;
- have a global view of the editorial sector and the strategies that can be implemented;
- develop technical and creative thinking and the ability to innovate and create new knowledge.