Multimedia Design III
Design and Graphic Arts, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 9182/2020 - 25/09/2020
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 PL + 4,0 O
- João Manuel de Sousa Nunes Costa Rosa
Performance criterion 01: Read, identify, propose.
Performance criterion 02: Use, test, recreate, represent.
Performance criterion 03: Use, Edit.
Performance criterion 04: Subordinate, enrich.
Performance criterion 05: Disclose, Present, Argue.
Performance criterion 06: Reformulate, alter.
Visual Problems and arguments
Storyboards and elements
Interface and others
STB, audio and animations
1. Exercises and practical work performed in class to demonstrate skills and content learned.
2.Assessment is formative.
Qualitative marking: Insufficient, Sufficient, Good and Very Good.
3.Presentation in class of the required work and exercises, duly completed and incorporating the suggestions for improvement and transformation provided in class.
Quantitative final classification, from zero to twenty.
4.Students who do not pass continuous assessment will be eligible to sit the exam.
The exam includes questions and tasks, that are similar to the one anwser during semester.
Final classification from 0 to 20 (zero to twenty).
- BEN TU SHU, S. (2015). Motion Graphics in Branding. (Vol. I). (pp. ---). Hong Kong: Sendpoint Publishing
- BLAZER, L. (2016). Animated Storytelling. Berkeley. (Vol. I). (pp. ---). Berkeley: Peachpit Press
- BRAHA, Y. (2011). SCreative Motion Graphic Titlling for Film, Video and the Web. (Vol. I). (pp. ---). Burlington: Focal Press
Method of interaction
II)Expository lessons: analysis of film solutions, animations, plans, visual scripts
III)application lessons: exercises/designing movies
IV)formative assessment, process and results
V) Summative assessment of final products
Software used in class