11 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 75,0 E + 30,0 OT
- António Jorge Martins de Araújo Gomes
- Isabel Maria Duarte Pinheiro Nogueira
- Jorge Manuel Afonso Antunes
- Flávio Rodrigues Fernandes Chaves
- Carlos Alexandre Campos Pais Coelho
- Bruno Miguel Santana Chaparro
- Diogo Gomes Almeida Chambel Lopes
Students will have the opportunity to practice and develop their skills in a real mechanical engineering working environment. Internship plans are established with enterprises, laboratories and other organisations to allow the application of the knowledge acquired on the course to problem solving.
The subject matter covered by this course is established according to the specific interests of students and the internship coordinator having in mind that skills acquired throughout the programme should be applied.
Students are assessed according to the rules set out in the Internal Internship/Placement Regulations of ESTA?s Mechanical Engineering Department. For Erasmus internships, assessment follows Erasmus regulations.
Method of interaction
Software used in class