Higiene e Segurança
4.5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP + 4,50 OT
- António Jorge Martins de Araújo Gomes
Students should be able to:
- Understand the main legal instruments and become aware of the rights and obligations on this area.
- Participate in the process of hazard identification and risk assessment and implementation of control measures.
- know the machine requirements
1. Key Concepts.
2. Applicable legislation and legal obligations.
3. Organization of OSH Services.
4. OSH Indicators.
5.Identification of hazards and risk assessment
6.Individual Protection equipment
7. Electrical hazards
8. Chemical Hazards
9. Physical Hazards
10. Safety of Machinery and Equipment
12. Fire prevention and protection
Individual assignments to be presented at the end of semester.
- Gomes, A. (2004). Apontamentos Higiene e Segurança. Abrantes: Autor
- Miguel, A. (2014). Manual de Higiene e Segurança do Trabalho. Porto: Porto Editora
Method of interaction
The theoretical concepts will be presented with the aid of audiovisual media. Practical problems will be solved in class.
Software used in class