The IPT has been involved in projects such:
- development of the portals of the World Heritage Monasteries of Portugal - Convent of Christ in Tomar, Monastery of Alcobaça, Monastery of Batalha and Monastery of Jerónimos in Lisbon. These monuments are in charge by the Institut of Management of the Architectonic and Archiological Heritage IGESPAR.
- development of the portal of the Popular Art Museum, in partnership with the Institut of Museums and Conservation IMC.
- development of the "Thousand years of wisdom, aplying ICT to the Convent of Christ", in partnership with the enterpreneur VilauNet, Bilbao, Spain.
- Projects funded by the Reference Strategic Portuguese Program (QREN):
1. Plan of ICT to the Levada Museum, Tomar.
2. Network of World Heritage Portuguese Monasteries, as a partnership with the Town Hall of where each monastery is: Tomar CMT, Batalha CMB, AlcobaçaCMA and Lisbon CML, with the IGESPAR and with the Politechnique Institut of Leiria.