6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 28,0 T + 42,0 PL + 5,0 OT + 5,0 O
Basics of programming.
1 - Apply the basic principles of problem solving using object-oriented programming;
2 - Develop functional code through the Java language, and its class libraries;
3 - Design and develop applications with Graphical User interfaces and data persistence;
1. Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming.
2. Programming with classes.
3. Graphical User Interfaces.
4. Object Oriented Modelling.
Theoretical (60%) - Closed book exam. Minimum of 7 out of 20.
Practice (40%) - Final assignment. Minimum of 10 out of 20.
- Cornell, G. e Horstmann, C. (2003). Core Java Volume 1 - Fundamentals. (Vol. I). USA: Sun Microsystems
- Bates, B. e Sierra, K. (2003). Head First Java. EUA: O'Reilly
- Documentation, O. (0). The Java Tutorials. Acedido em 1 de janeiro de 2017 em https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
Method of interaction
Lectures, tutorials and laboratory classes.
Software used in class
Netbeans and java